How Serviced Offices Work in Asia
Many entrepreneurs start out working from their own apartment. They may travel frequently, have company offices outside Asia, or work with many of their clients virtually, and so in the initial stages of doing business in Asia they may be able to get by without an office space. However, it’s important to have a corporate business address in a good location if you’re doing business in Asia. Making the leap into a traditional office space, with a lease that may be one to three years, isn’t the only way to get a professional office. You can rent an instant office space for your startup from a company that offers ready-to-go serviced offices.
A growing number of startup companies in Asia are getting their businesses off to a great start with serviced offices (private coworking offices). Serviced office space gives you instant office space you can rent for your company, when you need it, without the high up-front costs usually associated with getting into an office space. Renting or purchasing individual office space for your whole business or company in prime buildings (and outfitting your office with office furniture) can be very expensive in many large cities, but with serviced office space you enjoy the benefits of a well-designed office in a premium location at a fraction of the cost.
How Serviced Offices Work
- You can choose the size of office space you’d like, which can be anywhere from one workspace to 50, and it will be ready and waiting for you.
- You can choose a private office (private managerial suites) or a more collaborative work area (open plan layouts).
- You save costs, overhead, and avoid lease contracts.
- You only pay for office space when you need it. If you travel most of the week, you don’t need to keep an office open all week. Just pay on days you’re in the office.
- You enjoy access to conference and meeting rooms so you can meet with clients in a professional environment.
- Enjoy fully furnished office space with Internet access, a lavish business lounge and reception area, choice of background music, scent marketing, and more.
The concept of serviced office space is simple. Many entrepreneurs just getting started or companies just opening offices in Asia will rent spaces in prestigious buildings and the cost of these spaces is shared, making them more affordable. Serviced offices are furnished, fully equipped office spaces that can be rented by the day, by the week, by the month, or by the year. There is no initial investment like you’d have in a traditional office space. That means that companies who want to open an office in Asia can do so much more quickly than ever before and stay on top of market changes. Contact CEO SUITE to find out how you can open an office in Asia instantly.
Jan 09, 2015