MEETING ROOMS & CONFERENCE FACILITIES
On-demand group meeting rooms
- All our business centers are easily accessible inside Asia’s top Central Business Districts.
- Aside from meetings, we can also host events such as cocktail parties, product launches, small press conferences and company orientations.
- Make your refreshment breaks count with a range of menus for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and light snacks.
- Whether it’s a press conference, product launch or cocktail party, our professional staff can manage your event or provide administrative support for a low cost.
Small Meeting Rooms
[4 – 6 participants]
- Ideal for small, informal meetings or interviews.
- Booked by the hour.
[10 -12 participants]
- Luxurious facility.
- Scenic bay or city views.
- State-of-the-art presentation tools.
[20 – 30 participants]
- Flexible layout: classroom, theatre, U-shape, banquet.
- Ideal for staff training, focus groups, seminars.
- Cost-effective solution for long-distance meetings.
- Multiple connections and locations
- High-speed networks
- Minimize operational expenses and business travel
|Meeting Rooms||USD 14
|Video Conferencing||USD 140
- Business meetings
- Corporate trainings
- Business travellers
- Home office users
- Training venue
ALL OUR CONFERENCE FACILITIES INCLUDE
Coffee & Tea
Onsite Meeting / Conference Support
Secretarial & Admin
HD Video Conference
frequently asked questions
How can I book a venue?
There are several different ways to book a venue with us:
- Online, via our web form
- Call or email our business center. Visit this page for contact details.
- WeChat (China Only)
When making your booking, please tell us:
- your name and business name
- date of event
- time of booking
- number of participants
- equipment needed
- set-up requirements
- any other pertinent information regarding your event
Can I get access to the venue early to set-up?
Yes, we extend a 30-minute leeway for all clients. Beyond that, we charge a small one-time admin fee that varies for each center.
Can my event go beyond the business hours of your center?
Yes. Please note that some of our centers are in buildings with centralized AC systems that automatically turn off after business hours, and additionally charges may apply to turn on the AC.
Does CEO SUITE rent out presentation equipment?
Yes, we have in-house presentation equipment available for rent.
Do you provide technical assistance?
Yes, we’ll help out in whatever way we can to make your event a success. Our IT specialists and/or office assistants can help in setting-up any presentation equipment.
Does CEO SUITE provide catering services?
Yes, we do. Once you get in touch with us, our manager can send you a list of food items and cuisines to choose from. If you would prefer food from a specific establishment, we can order it for you, a service charge on top of your food bill may be applicable.
Can we bring in our own food and beverages?
Yes, with applicable service and corkage fees depending on your food items and if you require assistance on food service or beverage refills.
Are you able to provide staff for my event?
You can request for waiters to be assigned to your event if you select a catering package. You can ask our office assistants for occasional tasks, but they can’t be assigned for the whole duration of the event as they need to attend to other clients within our business centers. You can also request for our secretaries to record minutes of the meeting on your behalf for a small fee.
Is wired/wireless internet access available?
Yes, all our facilities are equipped with both wired and wireless internet access.