Shanghai World Financial Centre
The Shanghai World Financial Centre (SWFC) is a premiere business landmark. Towering to 101 storeys, SWFC was designed with a specific vision in mind—for it to be a city-within-a-city. The tower has spectacular observation decks, five-star hotel and spa, media center, shopping malls, and 70 storeys dedicated for serviced office spaces in Shanghai. Setting up camp at the 28th floor is CEO SUITE with its largest showroom location, which include Feng Shui elements to optimize their clients’ success in their respective businesses.
There is no way but up in your business with these excellent services.
Discover how our excellent service office Shanghai could mean growth for your business.
Complete your virtual workplace with all the services you need to run a business and access to our VIP Lounge when you need it.
Conference and meeting rooms designed for you to impress clients and help you focus on sealing the deal.
Secure a workstation whenever you need one without upfront investment.
Learn more about our serviced office Shanghai services,
availability, rates, & ongoing promos.
Information and Facilities
- 101-story building
- Total gross area: 381,600 m2 (4,107,500 sq. ft.)
- Number of observation decks: 3
- Number of parking spaces: 1,100
- Number of office elevators: 31 elevators, and 33 escalators
Subway StationLocated 38 minutes from the Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Elegant office space, retail space, media centre, and observation decks
- Elegant Park Hyatt Shanghai is the second largest hotel in the world and offers guests views of the Shanghai skyline or the Huangpu River
- Security, pleasure, and peace of mind are key benefits of living, working, or meeting at the Shanghai World Financial Centre building